Powered by video commerce platform MindBites, this store allows you to:
Return here to view purchased videos, or visit www.mindbites.com
Problems, questions, feedback? Contact us
Join Minnesota attorney Patrick McGuiness of Zlimen and McGuiness PLLC to learn about proper industry hiring practices for landscape/growers/garden centers this spring in Minnesota!
Good employees are an incredible asset to any company. Hiring employees that show up on time, work hard, don't complain and know what they are doing can be what makes a season profitable. However, you have to be careful as a business owner when hiring employees. One wrong question or mis-statement can cause many legal headaches. In this informative webinar, find out about the ins and outs of the hiring process and how to get great employees without crossing the line while hiring.
- Writing legal and effective job postings
- Compliant Job Applications
- The interview process... keep your questions legal
- Tricks to checking references
- Filling out the form I-9.
- Tax documents
- What documents to keep on file
- Common traps and pitfalls in the hiring process.
- Drug Testing, Physicals & other weeding out processes
- Subcontractor/Independent Contractor OR Employee... the choice is NOT yours.
Once you purchase this lesson you will have access to the following files:
There are currently no reviews for this lesson.